It’s time to mark your calendars because the biggest names in American tennis are coming to the Atlanta Athletic Club. On September 25th the Bryan Brothers, the number one doubles team in the world, will be here for an exhibition with John Isner and Sam Querrey. John Isner is currently the highest ranked American with Sam Querrey who is currently ranked 36 in the world. These four make up the current United States Davis Cup team and they’re going to be at the Atlanta Athletic Club.
There are 4 opportunities for you to be a part of this exciting event.
* The Grand Slam Patron $5,000 (8 available)
1. One invitation to an exclusive Pro-Am followed by an intimate lunch with Bob & Mike Bryan, John Isner, and Sam Querrey at AAC
2. An invitation to the All-American Clinic featuring the Bryans, Isner, Querrey and local professionals.
3. One VIP Table for four ($750 value) during the exhibition
4. Four Invitations to the concert and Post Party featuring the Bryan Brothers Band. This includes appetizers & 4 drink tickets.
5. Your name listed as a Grand Slam Patron in the event program
* The All-American Patron $750 (45 available)
1. Two invitations to the All-American Patron Clinic featuring the Bryan brothers and local professionals.
2. One VIP Table for Four to exhibition
3. Four invitations to the concert and Post Party featuring the Bryan Brothers Band. This includes appetizers and 4 drink tickets
4. Your name listed as an All-American Patron in the event program
* Reserved Seating $55 per person
1. Reserved Seating includes exclusive seating in the first 5 rows that afford you the best view of the exhibition
* General Admission $35 per person
Your choice of seat in the top level of our cozy and intimate stadium to view the exhibition
Area Tennis Professionals, We are offering a special incentive for all Atlanta area professionals, for every 10 tickets you sale (any combination) you receive 1 ticket in the reserve section free. The professional that sales the most tickets will receive an All American Patron Package to use for themselves or as a give away to a person of their choice.
Also, If you wish to donate your time to assist with the All-American Clinic (two hours in duration), you will receive two reserve seat tickets to the exhibition and two invitations to the Post Party and Concert with the Bryan Brothers Band. Only twelve (12) spots are available and this is an exclusive invitation for your volunteered time. We appreciate your support, Contact Jeff Chandley at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details or call 770-368-7740